Thursday 18 April 2013

classical music

Beethoven was arguably the most famous musician of his era, as well as being a composer and a pianist. The German musician rose to fame in the nineteenth century. Furthermore, Beethoven’s ninth symphony is one of the most famous symphonies and a well-plotted piece of art. One of the stunning facts about this symphony is that it took 29 years to be finished. Moreover, the 7th of may1824 was the day in which the first performance of the Symphony number nine was played in public.
Another Symphony that is not as famous as the ninth Symphony is the Fifth Symphony. This particular one I adore. I like the mined blowing start of it. Which grabs your censes attention to it. I sometimes listen to it while in my room to stimulate my mined and help me focus on whatever task I have in hand

Barak Alkhaldi

No comments:

Post a Comment